Once we got her inside and changed, she was back to herself. I put her Cow's t-shirt on with some flannel pants and the first thing she did was point out the cow on her shirt and said "ow, oohh". That was too cute. We were able to get her to do it again as I snapped the picture!
Here are some more pictures from this week. Meghan is really taking ownership over Echo. She loves to try and hold Echo whenever she can. Echo was sleeping on my computer chair and Meghan found her. In this picture Meghan is trying to pick her up. She thinks she can carry Echo like her stuffed animals!
Over the weekend Meghan was playing with her shopping cart, so I got the bright idea to put Echo in the cart. Meghan just loved that and had a blast pushing Echo all over the house in her cart. Echo did great and stayed in the cart until Meghan crashed into the dining room table! Then she took off.
On Sunday night MJ and I were playing with Meghan and she started putting her Mardi Gras bead necklaces on herself. Then she pulled one of her pig tails out and her hair was wild looking. MJ and I thought that was too funny and just had to take a picture of her. She was walking all over the house like she was a princess and then she spotted the mirror and stopped to look at herself. She laughed and pointed to her beads. I could not pass that moment up! Her little personality is starting to come out more and more everyday. MJ and I can officially say that we have a "princess" now!






No comments:
Post a Comment