- "Gock" for sock
- "Duck" (everything is a duck)
- "kuh kuhit" for Kitty or Cat
- "go yur" for yogurt
- "ouice" for juice
- "bye-bye" with a Texas accent
- "bup" for up
- "ba" for bottle
and of course "mama" and "dada". Meghan also waves "hi" to people, but does not say it yet. She knows when we leave that she gets to hold our car keys. She is also the master at taking off her shoes, so I have outsmarted her for now. (I say "now", because she will figure out how to get them off in the near future. She is very good at problem solving.) I bought her some Stride Right walking shoes. I will say that I paid a "pretty penny" for them, but in the long run it will be worth it. Meghan has advanced to the next level in her daycare program and is now with children who are beginning to walk or already are walking. She will be on her feet a lot more once she becomes more confident in her walking abilities.
I apologize for my lack of posts, but the past three weeks have been crazy hectic. I have been working and on top of all of Meghan's advancements, she has also been sick. So have I. Meghan has a deep chest cough and the usual runny nose. Right after New Year's, her doctor put her on a nebulizer breathing treatment regimen. We have to give her 2 breathing treatments a day and that takes about 15 minutes to administer. On top of that, she also has to take a decongestant. We are not sure yet if it is allergies causing her to have a constant cough or whether it is "crud" she is picking up from daycare. But, I have been told that the 1st year you have a little one is the worst. I so hope that is true! I am tired of her being sick or me being sick!






No comments:
Post a Comment