Well, there is still no word as to whether or not our agency has received TA's yet. This past week we were asked to fill out the application for our visas and next week we will have a
travel meeting conference call with our agency. So things are starting to move slowly. We are hoping we will travel by the 1st week of July! We are so excited!!
I have been busy doing house work and yesterday I was trying to do laundry, but someone decided that she wanted to take a nap on the warm clothes I removed from the dryer. I tried to move her, but she nipped me! I had to wait until she was done taking her nap. Catie loves to steal the fresh hot laundry from me!I started making a packing list for MJ and I and we already have Meghan's packing list. I am slowly crossing items off her list. I am thinking that next week we will actually bring the luggage down from the attic because things are starting to pile-up in Meghan's closet. I never thought it would take me 3 weeks to pack, but I guess that is good, because maybe having a lot of time to pack will help us to not forget anything. I just know I will forget something. It's Murphy's Law, right?







No comments:
Post a Comment