
As you can see from the pictures, Echo is feeling much better. The shot she got at the vet, seems to have finally worked. She did vomit again sometime on Saturday morning, but that was the last of it. I have not found any barf piles anywhere and she is back to herself. She hid for 3 days under Meghan's crib. She finally started coming out yesterday evening and has been chasing Catie or playing with her toys. We are so relieved that it was not her heart that caused this episode, but I sure wish I knew what caused
her to throw-up so much. There is no word yet as to when our TA will arrive. We are hoping it will come this week, but we are not getting our hopes up. We went shopping for some more travel things and organization items. I have to organize all of Meghan's feeding items in the kitchen. I spent the day cleaning out the drawers making room for her stuff. That kept me busy for a while. My next project is to work on my scrapbooking and organize some files.






No comments:
Post a Comment