I have spent the last 3 hours on the phone with United booking seats! The agent I have been speaking with at United is just awesome! And that is coming from an ex-ticket agent! We got our TA sometime last week, which I figured, and today our agency emailed us the travel dates! I don't have specifics yet as to what our full iteneray will be, but I do have our departure and return dates! Yipee! So, it looks like Gotcha Day might be on July 9th! We may get to meet her on Sunday July 8th, but that has not been confirmed yet.Here are the dates we have so far:
Wed, July 4 - leave for China
Thur, July 5 - arrive in Beijing
Sunday, July 8 - travel to Nanchang
July 9 - 13 - in Nanchang
- July 9th Gotcha Day (?)
Friday, July 13 - Travel to Guangzhou
Saturday, July 14 - Physical check in Guangzhou
Mon. July 16 - Tue., July 17 - visa application with the Consulate
Wednesday, July 18 - return to U.S.
Now begins the frenzy! So much to do in so little time, although it seems like forever for us!






No comments:
Post a Comment