"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Customize your blog

S. Valentine images

Happy Valentine's Day! So far mine has been lovely. MJ gave me a nice card and some pretty pink roses! I also gave him his card, but told him that there was more to come. I bought him a John Mayer cd and baked him a chocolate cake! Yum! Tonight we are going to go see the Detroit Red Wings play the Dallas Stars! I hope the Wings win! That was my other valentine present! I sure hope my cake measures up to that! Like they say, food is the way to a man's heart.

The rumor blogs have been quiet this week. I do not think there will be another referral batch before Chinese New Year. We have resigned ourselves to thinking that it may be another month or two before we get our referral. Stay tuned, you just never know, we may get lucky and be in the next batch! That is what we are hoping for, but we are prepared to be right at the cut off date for the next batch.

No comments: