"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Guess what we got in the mail today!

Myspace

We got our new I-171H form today in the mail! That was quick! I did not think we would get it back for at least another month because we sent it to the Dallas immigration office and they forwarded it to the Oklahoma City immigration office. For some reason, Dallas is not processing the I-600A forms anymore. So with this change I thought for sure that it would be a good 2-3 months before we received the approval to adopt overseas. You can only imagine how surprised we were when we opened the envelope. One more thing to cross off our list of things to do! At least we don't have to worry about getting this form back in time for us to travel. Now we just have to wait for our referral. The news from the rumor mills is that some agencies are expecting referrals next week. I personally do not think this will happen, but who knows what fate has in store for us. We have settled into a wait of at least 2 more months, but as I mentioned before...........anything earlier will be a great surprise! Let the wait begin.....................




No comments: