
We have been busy re-organizing the house. MJ and I are trying to make room for Meghan, so I have been busy cleaning out closets and drawers! I have about 4 bags of stuff to give to a local women's shelter. Next week we will take the stuff there. As you can see in the picture, I have also been painting. We are going to redo Meghan's closet with Elfa shelving from the Container Store. Last weekend MJ and I purchased all of the necessary hardware and in two weeks, my Dad is going to help us install it. We have to remove the builder's shelves which are mounted somehow in the closet. MJ is waiting until my Dad is here before he tackles it because he does not want to destroy the walls when he tries to remove them. I painted the closet yellow to accent some of the colors in her room. It took me a while to paint because I used a brush instead of a roller. I did not want to drag out all of the painting supplies for a small area! The reason I painted now is because when MJ and my dad remove the builder shelves, all I have to do is touch up those areas and then hopefully we can hang the Elfa shelves later that same day!
Well, it appears the latest batch of referrals only covered LID's up to 10/13/05. So, this is my worst case scenario, but it is good for us. We now know that we will hopefully receive our next referral within the next two months. I highly doubt that we will get our referral in the next batch of referrals because the CCAA only referred 8 days of LIDs. With that in mind, my guess is that the next batch will include LIDs from 10/14/05-10/22/-5 or 10/14/05-10/25/05. If this happens, then that means we will definitely be in the batch after that one. So realistically, two more batches of LIDs to go before we find out who Meghan is! We are getting closer! I think we will hear or know something by the first of April at the latest, unless the CCAA slows down even more. I do not think they will do a small batch before they take a week of for Chinese New Year. As I told MJ, I would be pleasantly surprised if we make the end of Feb/Mar. referral batch, but I am preparing for a late Mar/first of Apr. referral batch. Keep your fingers crossed! We are inching closer!! Maybe that is why I am freaking and trying to organize the house!






No comments:
Post a Comment