Saturday, January 13, 2007
New Look and Ice
Ok. The blog was due for a makeover. I hope you like the new look. Blogger has made some features easier to use, but I lost the custom template background. That is ok because I like this look better. This weekend we are supposed to get some freezing rain. Apparently it is has already started. It is 9:30am and the temperature is already at 30 degrees Fahrenheit. The news stated that we will get approximately 1 to 1/2 inch of freezing rain tonight and our temperatures will be cold for the next week. I even heard one weather forecaster mention that next weekend we may (take with a grain of salt, this is TX, anything can happen) get another round of "wintery mix". I think I heard that the western part of North America is experiencing La Nina conditions, which means that the Pacific Ocean is experiencing unusually cold temperatures, which is causing us to actually have a winter, somewhat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment