

Here it is! Graduation Day! Woo Hoo! I have finally made it to this point! I can't believe this day is really here. I never dreamed that I would be graduating from college. I have posted a picture of my robe, hat, and cords. The picture of the flowers is an arrangement that MJ's family sent me. They are so gorgeous! I received them on Thursday. It was such a nice surprise! I also got a cute teacher tote bag with my name engraved on it from one of my good friends. In the bag there were pencils (with my name on them so I would know when a student borrows my pencils), stickers, stamps, a teacher grade book, and a teacher planning book. I am so grateful for everyone's support throughout the last three years. A big hug and thankyou to all of you! I will post more about the ceremony later....we are headed to TWU! Lots of Love from all of us!






No comments:
Post a Comment