
It is finally over, I have officially graduated from college. Wow, I can't believe it. I had a great time yesterday. I was able to visit with some of the girls who I took many classes with. It was weird seeing each other all dressed up in those black robes! Maybe it was because we were all in dressy clothes and when we were taking classes we always saw each other in either jeans or sweats! Haha! The ceremony itself was very nice, although I could not tell you what the commencement speaker's address was about. All I was thinking about was not making a fool of myself as I crossed the stage to receive my diploma, aka scroll. (The real one will show up sometime in February or March). After graduation was over, I chatted again with some of my college girlfriends and then we said our goodbyes. My family, MJ, and I came home before going out to dinner. They gave me some very nice graduation gifts and then we went to a Brazilian restaurant. You have to starve yourself to eat there because it has an awesome salad bar along with a good selection of meats to select from. As my brother stated, it was an upscale buffet. It was good and of course we did not leave there without dessert! So, you can imagine that we all "rolled" out of there!
Today, we went out for a late breakfast before taking my family back to the airport. Now, MJ and I are just hanging out, being lazy. I think I have hit rock bottom. I am so exhausted. I never realized how much energy graduation can suck out of you!! Hahaha........ Now, when I recuperate, I will send out Christmas cards and organize some things. Thanks again to everyone for their love and support!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment