
Merry Christmas!
MJ and I are here in South Lousiana spending time with my family. We have been relaxing and taking things easy. Last week I was busy wrapping and shopping for presents. Boy, does that sure take a lot out of you! ha! We went to Christmas Eve Mass last night. It was a beautiful service. We can't wait until next year to drag Meghan to it! MJ said he guesses that he will be Santa next year too! We plan to enjoy this Christmas since it will be our last one without any children! Next year is when we get to become kids all over again! We do not have much on our list of things to do today, except to eat turkey and hopefully watch the Cowboys loose the game today! hehe! Our team won yesterday! We are rooting for the Saints! Yeah! As of now, we have not opened any gifts, so I guess I should go back and join my family. Hmm, next year I suspect the gifts will be opened much earlier! So far there has not been any news of referrals. We are hoping those will come out sometime next week or right after the New Year! We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Joyeaux Noelle!






No comments:
Post a Comment