"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Week

Image hosted at bigoo So, here it is, the week of Thanksgiving. I am busy filling out an application and updating my resume. There are a couple of jobs open in our local district, so I thought I would put in for them and see what happens. Wish me luck! We are anxiously awaiting the next round of referrals. Hopefully they will get most of September completed. I still think we may see a January or February referral. I got my graduation announcements in the mail on Friday. MJ and I will mail them out next weekend. My parents are here visiting for the week, so we will be quite busy! Lots planned and lots of shopping to do!! Oh, not to mention, we are going to a Dallas Stars game on wednsday night. Enjoy the song, only 4 more days of it!! Then I will change it.

No comments: