"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday


Thanksgiving has come and gone. My how time flies by. Today, we did some shopping. We did not hit the malls or any electronic places because they are "mad houses" but we did battle one crowd at Bath and Body Works. That place was packed. I don't know why because there was not a "great" sale. I did manage to find a nice simple black dress for my graduation. I also got a cute jeans/shirt outfit. My parents bought it for me as an early graduation gift. We don't have much planned for the rest of the weekend, as I will be taking a "Gallup Poll" that is required by the district where I hope to land a job as a teacher. Wish me luck. After that, I plan to work on some projects and help MJ finish putting up the Christmas Lights. The latest from the rumor mill states that they believe the late August Lids and the first half of September Lids will get their referrals. We will wait and see. Some rumors say they will match almost all of September, but I doubt that. I still think we are going to see our referral sometime in either late January or February. But, I will keep you posted. Hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays and Black Friday!

No comments: