Well, Halloween has come and gone, so now it is time for the Turkey Song by Adam Sandler! This is one of my favorite songs. It makes me laugh every time I hear it. I hope you enjoy it too! At least it will get you in the mood for Thanksgiving, which is only 3 weeks away. Is it me or is time just flying by??? The latest update on referrals: The CCAA has matched people who were logged in before August 25, 2005. So, what does this mean for us? Well, if CCAA continues to match the same number of people for November and December, then we could be looking at a late January or February referral. (Now, keep in mind, this is all based upon my math. Which can be a tad skewed. I am not a math person. hehe) So, keep your fingers crossed for us! At least the holidays (and graduation) are coming around, because they will keep me busy and my mind off the wait! It sure is getting hard to remain patient.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
November already?
Well, Halloween has come and gone, so now it is time for the Turkey Song by Adam Sandler! This is one of my favorite songs. It makes me laugh every time I hear it. I hope you enjoy it too! At least it will get you in the mood for Thanksgiving, which is only 3 weeks away. Is it me or is time just flying by??? The latest update on referrals: The CCAA has matched people who were logged in before August 25, 2005. So, what does this mean for us? Well, if CCAA continues to match the same number of people for November and December, then we could be looking at a late January or February referral. (Now, keep in mind, this is all based upon my math. Which can be a tad skewed. I am not a math person. hehe) So, keep your fingers crossed for us! At least the holidays (and graduation) are coming around, because they will keep me busy and my mind off the wait! It sure is getting hard to remain patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment