We also recieved our final itnerary from our agency today! Looks like we will be busy touring and spending lots of time getting to know Meghan when we are not completing adoption paperwork. I am going to try and post to the blog when we are in China, but that will all depend upon the internet connections and Meghan, of course! I am sure those of you in the Adoption World (and family or friends) who are following our story would like to know all about our adventures and see Meghan once we get her! I know it has been helpful to me to follow other people's blogs or websites. I have to admit, that is what kept me sane through the long journey to our precious little panda! Thankyou for sharing our journey with us!
Friday, June 29, 2007
We finally have our Itnerary and an Update on Meghan!
We also recieved our final itnerary from our agency today! Looks like we will be busy touring and spending lots of time getting to know Meghan when we are not completing adoption paperwork. I am going to try and post to the blog when we are in China, but that will all depend upon the internet connections and Meghan, of course! I am sure those of you in the Adoption World (and family or friends) who are following our story would like to know all about our adventures and see Meghan once we get her! I know it has been helpful to me to follow other people's blogs or websites. I have to admit, that is what kept me sane through the long journey to our precious little panda! Thankyou for sharing our journey with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment