"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Sunday, June 24, 2007

Starting to Pack!

I can't believe that MJ and I are finally starting to pack for the trip! 10 days to go! Yipee! Everything seems so surreal right now and I have been in "nesting mode" the past couple of weeks. I have been cleaning and organizing things around the house. I just want everything ready when we get home, because I know we will be tired from traveling!

We have almost completed packing Meghan's bag. There are just a few minor items that we need to put in there. We will get them in the next couple of days! We are starting to pack our suitcase and carryons, but we won't pack our clothes until a couple of days before we leave. We have a busy week coming up and I am looking foward to staying busy!



In this picture, you can see that Echo wanted to help me pack. She wanted to check out what I was doing in the suitcase! I have been washing Meghan's things with Dreft so that the cats can start getting used to those scents. They seem to like the smell because they have been laying on some blankets they usually sleep on, since I washed them with the Dreft. I am really going to miss my girls, but I know they will be in good hands while we are gone.

No comments: