"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ladybug Sighting











Ladybugs are the symbol of good luck. Well, on Tuesday after a heavy thunderstorm rolled through, I went out side to check how much rain the yard recieved and I spotted a live ladybug! (The pictures are not that great. I tried to get a close up of it, but my camera would not zoom in that far.) In the past, everytime I have seen ladybugs, they were not real. I would see ladybug images on things, but never saw a live one until then! Does this mean that we will hear some good news soon? I sure hope so! Keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully we will have some good news soon!

No comments: