"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Saturday, June 24, 2006

Window Shopping............

Today we decided to go check out the new stores in Southlake Town Square. We did not realize there were so many new stores added after they built the new two story Barnes and Noble and Cheesecake Factory. There is also a new theatre there called Isle of Capri Harkins Theatres. We saw the movie Cars (really cute family movie!) there two weeks ago, but did not have time to walk around the new addition to the Square. While we were walking around today, we stumbled across this new little store called Janie and Jack. We can't wait to shop there for Meghan. They have some really cute outfits that MJ and I can agree on! I plan to get a few outfits there when we get a referral and have an idea of what size clothing to purchase. I can't wait!

No comments: