I passed my EC-4 Generalist Exam!! (EC-4 means Early Childhood through grade 4). This test was over the content that is taught to all grade levels and it was hard! I passed the first part of the State Exam in March and now the next step is to apply for my certificate or license. Anyway, I was on the computer when I recieved the email from the TeXes Examiner. I was so nervous, that I had MJ open the email. He told me to get his credit card because I needed to register for the next available test in August. That stinker! I believed him and then decided that I needed to see the bad news for myself. When I looked at the computer, all I could see was the word "passed"! I was so mad at MJ, but happy at the same time. He is so good at keeping a straight face. All I have left now, is to student teach in the fall and graduate in December! I can now, sit back and relax all summer!Friday, June 30, 2006
One step closer to becoming a Teacher
I passed my EC-4 Generalist Exam!! (EC-4 means Early Childhood through grade 4). This test was over the content that is taught to all grade levels and it was hard! I passed the first part of the State Exam in March and now the next step is to apply for my certificate or license. Anyway, I was on the computer when I recieved the email from the TeXes Examiner. I was so nervous, that I had MJ open the email. He told me to get his credit card because I needed to register for the next available test in August. That stinker! I believed him and then decided that I needed to see the bad news for myself. When I looked at the computer, all I could see was the word "passed"! I was so mad at MJ, but happy at the same time. He is so good at keeping a straight face. All I have left now, is to student teach in the fall and graduate in December! I can now, sit back and relax all summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment