"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Saturday, May 05, 2007

Where is Meghan?

Meghan Jade is in Jiangxi Province. She currently is in the town of Yingtan and is in foster care. She is not at the Yingtan Social Welfare institute right now, but this is the orphanage that oversees her care. She was brought to the Yingtan Social Welfare institute on August 16, 2006, 3 days after she was born. I posted a map of China's provinces to help give you an idea of where she is located. We will fly to Beijing, then to her province, and more than likely stay in Nanchang which is about 100 miles from Yingtan. So she will have to travel about 2 hours to Nanchang on gotcha day. Then we will travel on to Guangzhou, which is just north of Hong Kong. I will provide more details later as I receive them. This is all the information I have for now. I have a couple of pictures below of the orphanage. They are from our agency's website because they are currently involved in a humanitarian program that is helping the orphanage. Apparently back in 1997, some floods damaged the orphanage severely.
(Keep reading beyond this post. I posted several today!)

No comments: