
Well, we decided it was time to start getting ready for "the call". We think it will come sometime next week, but I figured I should put the paper that we plan to write all the information on, near the phone. This is just in case we got lucky and they happen to show up by the end of this week. MJ and I have decided that if the call comes in while either of us are at work, we would tell the agency that we will call when we get home. More than likely I won't be around to answer the phone, since I turn my cell phone off during the day. MJ does not want to take the call at work because of "prying ears". He works in an office where people would overhear his conversation and then get suspicious if he left the room in a hurry! I plan to transfer the information from this sheet to another exact copy that I printed on scrapbook paper for her memory book. I tend to doodle when I am on the phone, but I will save this copy for her! Crossing our fingers! We are starting to get excited! Good luck to all those other families out there waiting! Hopefully there will be some good news for all of us!






No comments:
Post a Comment