
American Airlines is trying to get approval from the U.S. Dept. of Transportation for a route to Bejing, China from Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas starting on March 25, 2007. This route will make it easier for travelers to get to China and provide them with more options. Unfortunately, MJ and I don't think we will get to experience this service unless it takes longer to recieve our referral. We have been looking at routings and there is no easy way to get to China, and I refuse to fly Northwest Airlines, so that makes it even harder. Right now, pending costs, we will try to go Dallas to Narita, then to Bejing through Hong Kong. But that is just a rough outline of what we are looking at. So please help us help America secure the route to Bejing by clicking on this link: http://www.flytochinaonaa.com/ I know American appreciates it and so do we, because you never know, we may get to use this service one day in the future!






No comments:
Post a Comment