"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Thursday, July 20, 2006

Whatever happened to "Iceman"?

blog layouts

Have you ever wondered what happened to the character "Iceman" Tom Kazanski from the movie Top Gun? Well, MJ stumbled across this old Saturday night live clip, Iceman-the later years. Go ahead and click on the link and enjoy yourself!

While I was on the website where the Saturday Night Live clip was, I stumbled across some old In Living Color Clips. Those who know me, know that I often imitate Jim Carrey's character Fire Marshall Bill. Well, I found a clip of Fire Marshall Bill titled, Fire Marshall Bill Burns down the school. Only fitting since I will be a teacher soon! LOL!

Ok. I will admit, I am bored, and procrastinating. I am supposed to be organizing all of my school stuff and closets today! But, it is fun to reminisce and have a good laugh sometimes. Maybe now I will find the inspiration to get my projects done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your two clips were very entertaining. I want to see your Jim Carey impersonation the next time I see you. I never thought of you as Jim Carey before..........