"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief


Monday, June 19, 2006

How much longer?...



As you can tell, our cats are anxiously awaiting any news...They have taken ownership over Meghan's blankets. They always have to claim everything.....
So, what's the scoop? Well, MJ and I are waiting for two things. First we are awaiting the results from the second part of the exam I took for my teacher certification with the state of Texas. Cross your fingers and hope that I pass. That test was very (and I mean very) hard. Second, we are waiting to hear whether or not the next batch of referrals will cover the rest of June LID people. If it does, then hopefully the waiting period will stay right around 12 months. Which will work out great with my school and the timing of everything. I am hoping that I will be able to graduate with my class.

No comments: