
I just finished watching game 6 of the NBA finals and it is official, the Miami Heat have won the championship. The Mavericks played a little better tonight, but Dirk was still having trouble hitting his jumpshot. Stackhouse and Terry (my favorite player) gave it their best, but time ran out! The boys just could not beat that red hot Heat player, Dwayne Wade. I think he was their most valuable player. Anyway, I can hope for next year and maybe Dallas will learn their lesson; not to get too far ahead of themselves and plan a victory parade before the series is in the bag. I think that jinxed the Mavs. Congrats to all of those Miami Heat fans!
Well, now the only "real" sports to follow are baseball and NASCAR. MJ follows golf, but that is sooooooooo boring. I can handle most sports, but not that!






3 comments:
very exciting great blog!!..we cant wait to welcome Meghan!!
Thanks! We are anxiously awaiting any news. Hopefully we will hear something by the end of October.
Thanks! Your support throughout the process has been great and look foward to having the girls meet someday soon!
Post a Comment